Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Youssif is in the U.S.

I just got an email from the Children's Burn Foundation that little Youssif and his family have arrived in California safely. They are getting settled in their new home, and had his first visit with Dr.Grossman today. I am really happy to be able to report the good news. Afterwards, he was treated to (where else?) McDonald's.....
I will keep you posted as I receive information. I am still working on the website, and it is proving to be no easy task, but we will keep working at it. If anyone has any information they think may be helpful in locating contacts for Iraqi orphanages, please, please, please let me know. I have made some contact in Oman, but am still waiting on his contacts via email. This is a glimmer of continual hope though!!

Peace-
Daphne

No comments: