Thursday, August 23, 2007

updates

I am in the process of setting up an account in Youssif's name and/or a website to more effectely accept donations. As soon as I get a link going I will pass it on. There has been a huge reponse to this blog, as people have been getting the word out there about what we are trying to do.
I am amazed. When I posted the blog yesterday, I only knew what was in my heart, and had NO IDEA how people would respond, if they would at all. Again, I just want to say THANK YOU! I think we are going to really make progress here! I am trying to get in touch with Arwa Damon and CNN to pass on info to the family, so please call /email CNN if you can! Keep spreading the word about this blog as well. Again, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, and I will post with updates and info as soon as possible.

Daphne

No comments: